Pat Griskus Triathlon
c/o Wilkas Financial
11 Sandstrom Rd
New Preston, CT 06777
11th Annual Pat Griskus Olympic Triathlon
- THE RACE DATE/TIME:
- Saturday, June 15, 2013 at 7:00 a.m.
- Quassy Amusement Park, Middlebury CT.
- No rain date. In case of inclement weather,
management reserves the right to shorten the course, hold a duathlon, or
a 10K run. Wetsuits allowed. Management reserves the right to accept or
reject any entry. Race limit is 600. Timing provided by Fast Track Timing. Read about the new timing technology at Fasttracktiming.com and Ipicosports.com
- THE RACE COURSE:
- 1 mile lake swim (wetsuits allowed), 25-mile bike,
- Olympic course directions & maps
- ENTRY FEES:
- USAT Members: $95 until April 1st.
- Non USAT Members: $105 until April 1st.
- Relay Teams: $135.
- It is recommended that you go to www.usatriathlon.org to sign up as an
- USA TRIATHLON MEMBERSHIP INFO:
- If you wish to become a USAT member sign up online at www.usatriathlon.org or call 719-597-9090.
- PACKET PICK-UP:
- Friday, June 14 (not required), starting at 6:00 p.m. Come for
the Expo! Race Morning: at Quassy starting
at 5:00 a.m. on race day. No pre-bike check in required.
- Special rates for Friday, June 14 at host hotel Crowne
Plaza Southbury, 1284 Strongtown Road Southbury, CT 06488
- Mention the race when you contact them to receive group rate.
- Top 3 Overall Male/Female. Top 3 each age group. Top 3
Clydesdale, Top 3 Athena. First Place each Relay Category.